OUR BLOG GUIDELINES
Our class blog is a way for us to share our ideas and our learning with other people. Sharing our learning means that it is very important that we understand how to use the blog and the internet in a secure way.
The following guidelines have been established to ensure the safety of our students when blogging.
- Student work will only be identified by first names. All comments should have first names only.
- Parents who leave comments are asked not to use last names either. (Please post comments as “Laura’s mum” or “Megan’s grandfather”, etc.)
- All comments submitted have to be approved by the classroom teacher before they are included on the blog. Inappropriate writing will not be approved.
- Proof-read your comments carefully before submitting.
- Always write in full sentences and words – no “text talk” please!
- Remember our school rules when commenting; Be Safe, Be Friendly, Be Respectful, Be a Listener
- Be aware of copyright; Please do not copy and paste images into your comments from another source.
- NEVER share personal information on the Blog, i.e. your address, phone number, email etc.